North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA- Experts are sounding the alarm like never before about drug-resistant infections. TV20's Corrie Lovette sat down with Dr. Kathryn Hernando, a pharmacist with a specialty in infectious disease, to talk about a program at North Florida Regional Medical Center.
- Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight: Advanced Wound Care
- Deadly Stabbing at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Completes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center
- Medical Spotlight: Quality Key Performers
- Is North Central Florida Prepared for Ebola?
- Wellness Walks Program Combating Obesity In Alachua County
- Your Health: New Technology For Managing Chronic Pain