Medical Spotlight: New Advances in Treating Coronary Blockages
Published December 18th, 2013
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Healthcare has come a long way in treating patients with coronary blockages to help them survive and have quality lives.
Patients with certain kinds of blockages, though, have been harder to treat.
Now, there is new hope.
Health Reporter Emily Burris spoke with Dr. Arthur Lee, an interventional cardiologist with the Cardiac & Vascular Institute who treats patients at North Florida Regional Medical Center, who is on the front lines of an advanced new treatment.
- Medical Spotlight: Understanding Heart Health
- Medical Spotlight: Advanced Wound Care
- Medical Spotlight: New Behavioral Health Center
- Medical Spotlight: Quality Key Performers
- North Florida Regional Medical Center Program Combats Growing Infectious Disease Problem
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- Medical Spotlight: Treating High-Risk Pregnancy
- Medical Spotlight: Treating Thoracoabdominal Aneurysms
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: The Importance Of Breakfast