Your Health Interview: Meal Makeovers
Published February 10th, 2014
Jessica Bermudez from Gainesville Health and Fitness stopped by with tips to shape up your mid-day meal.
In order to stay healthy on the go, it is a good idea to pre-pack your lunch in Tupperware containers the night beforeand put them in the fridge ready-to-go.
If you feel as though you are in a sandwich rut, think about putting in things that you ate the night before.
Lunch doesn't have to fit a specific food designation, it can be anything you like to eat.
If you are forced to go eat lunch with co-workers, try to find healthier grilled options.
However, if you do ever find yourself in the drive-through try to avoid the biggest sizes and maybe just go with a side salad.
- Your Health Interview: Karen Cole-Cannon
- Your Health Interview: Dinner Makeover
- Your Health Interview: Continuing Your New Year's Resolutions
- Health Interview On Ways To Keep The Gym Fun
- 5/20/13 Fitzness Minute: Amp up your Walks
- Lunch Is Served: Saint Francis House Under a New Meal Rule
- Post Event Interview: What Noche Accomplished
- Exclusive Interview: Meet the new "Wiggles"
- Interview: Ted Yoho Primary Winner
- Interview: Fire & Ice Festival