Your Health: Benefits Of Breakfast
Your mother was right, breakfast really is the most important meal of the day.
Experts say it can help you perform better mentally and physically. Many studies have shown that breakfast eaters tend to weigh less than breakfast skippers.
Of course, the key to all of this is eating the right kind of breakfast. TV20's Emily Burris sat down with Jessica Bermudez from gainesville health and fitness for a closer look at the benefits of breakfast.
- Your Health: The Benefits of Partial Knee Replacement
- Your Health: Treating Cataracts
- Your Health: Treating Concussions
- Your Health: Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Your Health: Beating Breast Cancer
- Your Health: The Role Genetic Counseling Can Play in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Your Health: Can Probiotics Hurt You?
- Your Health: Research Suggests Reflux May Be A Problem For Sleeve Patients
- Your Health: Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss Part 2
- Your Health: Managing Depression During the Holidays