All COVID-19 vaccine appointments are filled in Bradford County
STARKE, Fla. (WCJB) - Bradford County Health Department is not accepting any more appointments for the COVID-19 vaccines.
According to a Facebook post by Bradford County Emergency management, all currently available appointments have been filled. The DOH will announce any further dates when they become available.
Bradford County joins Marion County and Levy County in suspending their vaccine applications after filling their allotted spots.
- Fighting COVID: How you can apply for the COVID-19 vaccine in NCFL counties
- Gov. DeSantis announces some Marion County Publix stores will administer Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- UF Health to offer COVID-19 vaccines to patients over 65
- Marion County Department of Health answers COVID-19 vaccine FAQ’s
- Marion County Dept. of Health warns of COVID-19 vaccine scam
- Q&A: UF Health researcher answers your questions about the COVID-19 vaccines
Copyright 2021 WCJB. All rights reserved.