DOH in Levy County opens up COVID vaccine scheduling
To keep up with the latest local news subscribe to our TV20 newsletter HERE and receive news straight to your email every morning.
BRONSON, Fla. -- The Florida Department of Health in Levy County has resumed COVID vaccine scheduling on Monday.
Those interested in receiving the vaccine are asked to call 352-486-5300.
According to Gov. Ron DeSantis’ order these are the individuals that are eligible to receive the vaccine:
- Long -term care facility residents
- Persons 65 years of age and older
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact
- K-12 school employees 50 years old and older
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older
Copyright 2021 WCJB. All rights reserved. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.