UPDATE: Bradford County deputies say space heater caused mobile home fire that injured two

By  | 

BRADFORD COUNTY, Fla. (WCJB) --

UPDATE: 01/27/2020 12:45 p.m.

The Bradford County Sheriff's Office says a space heater caused the mobile home fire that injured two people.

Deputies say the space heater caught bedding on fire and the people who lived there were hurt trying to put it out.

__________________

Officials in Bradford County were on the scene of a house fire late Sunday night.

Bradford County deputies confirmed two people inside a home on Southwest 127th Street were hurt in a house fire Sunday night.

Deputies say the fire was in Bradford County's Sampson City community. Fire responders were still arriving on the scene around 11p.m., Sunday night.