(WCJB) -- LEVY COUNTY:
Number 4 Bridge is closed onto the island of Cedar Key.
Only residents and business owners with proper re-entry credentials after the closure is posted will be allowed onto the island to make any final preparations.
- SR 40 west at the Yankeetown General Store is closed.
- CR 40 and Pamela St. to CR 40 and 40-A are closed.
Boat Ramp Closures
• SR 40 - Yankeetown
• Shell Mound
• Number 4 Bridge - Cedar Key
• Both ramps in the City of Cedar Key.
- Jena Highway starting at Poorboy's Performance Airboat Airshop
- Horseshoe Highway beginning at the County Roll-Off Site
- Suwannee Highway entering the town of Suwannee
- 1st Ave South and 2nd St. Southeast entering Steinhatchee