LEVY COUNTY, Fla. (WCJB) - The School Board of Levy County announced Friday that all students will continue to eat school cafeteria meals for free in the 2019-2020 school year.
School will be serving meals under the School Breakfast Program and National School Lunch Program.
Students who attend the following schools will receive breakfast and lunch at no charge:
- Bronson Elementary School
- Bronson Middle/High School
- Cedar Key School
- Chiefland Elementary School
- Chiefland Middle/High School
- Joyce Bullock Elementary School
- Nature Coast Middle School
- Whispering Winds Charter School
- Williston Elementary School
- Williston Middle/High School
- Yankeetown School