The Digital Account Executive is responsible for driving our digital business in North Central Florida. There is heavy emphasis on driving new business and we have the best collection of digital products in the area! We offer fantastic benefits as we are part of the Gray Television family of stations. This position does have a list of accounts from which to build. Gray provides a comprehensive training program for this position. Join this fun and dynamic sales team today! We offer excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K match, bonus plan, gas allowance, and more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Make face to face outside sales visits
• Generate sales leads and close new business
• Strong business development focus with a willingness to develop opportunities from prospect level through deal close
• Identify and sell opportunities for digital campaigns, including search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/video, YouTube, social media, OTT, email marketing, and more
• Continue to enhance our position as a trusted and preferred digital provider by providing assistance to Account Executives in research and client presentations
• Interpret custom performance reporting and analysis to support the client renewal process
• Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
• Be hands on in clients’ successes, campaign optimization, and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in person on a consistent basis
• Stay up to date with industry developments
• Other duties as assigned
• Sales experience of some type is preferred
• Proven track record of building customer relationships
• An understanding and passion for the ever-changing digital world
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Hard working relationship builder with a winning attitude
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Please apply online at: https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray Television's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
GRAY TELEVISION, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.