ABOUT GRAY TELEVISION:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in over 50 markets throughout the country – all delivering the news, weather, sports, and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WCJB TV20, The Gainesville CW, and MeTV have an immediate opening for a full-time Sales Assistant in our Gainesville, FL office. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. This position assists Sale Managers with an emphasis on Digital. This is a very unique and special opportunity to break into media sales without media experience, so we’re looking for a special person to join our team. We are a part of Gray Television and offer excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401K match, and more!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Order entry and report generation
• Working with clients and their campaigns
• Speaking with customers
• Assist with creating presentations
• Working with various departments
• Client visits and attends occasional community events
• General office duties
• Experience in a PC based environment using Microsoft products – Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Media experience not required
• Knowledge of digital applications and the digital universe a huge plus
• Detail oriented with an ability to multi-task
• Must be personable and enthusiastic
• Good organizational skills
• A track record of exceptional customer service
• Good follow up skills
• You don’t take yourself too seriously but you’re serious about your work
• You have integrity and do business the right way
• Must be able to pass a drug screening, DMV check, and background check
Please apply online at www.gray.tv/applynow
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment