Rays Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Tampa Bay Rays (42-19) have the best odds in the American League to win the World Series, at +650 as of June 5. They are -225 to win the AL East.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Rays MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+650||3rd||(+650, bet $100 to win $650)|
|To Win the AL East||-225||-||(-225, bet $225 to win $100)|
Think the Rays can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rays Standings Information
The Rays are in first place, 4.0 games in front of the Orioles, in the AL East.
|1||Tampa Bay Rays||-|
|3||New York Yankees||6|
|4||Toronto Blue Jays||8.5|
|5||Boston Red Sox||11|
Rays Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Tampa Bay's 3.70 team ERA ranks sixth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rays have hit two or more home runs in 30 games this season, and are 25-5 in those contests.
- Tampa Bay has had five or more extra-base hits in 22 games this season, and has gone 20-2 in those contests.
- The Rays are 20-2 in the 22 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Tampa Bay has gone 30-6 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays Next Game Information
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Rays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Red Sox|
|Rays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Rays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Rays Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Randy Arozarena||+2800||-||-||.287/.394/.488 11 HR 40 RBI|
|Wander Franco||+3000||-||-||.305/.367/.493 7 HR 30 RBI|
|Yandy Díaz||+3500||-||-||.312/.405/.571 12 HR 34 RBI|
|Shane McClanahan||+15000||+350||-||8-1 2.07 ERA 10.6 K/9|
|Brandon Lowe||+20000||-||-||.205/.299/.398 9 HR 30 RBI|
|Jose Siri||+25000||-||-||.239/.290/.566 10 HR 23 RBI|
|Isaac Paredes||+30000||-||-||.266/.343/.458 8 HR 37 RBI|
|Tyler Glasnow||-||+15000||-||0-0 3.72 ERA 13.0 K/9|
|Zach Eflin||-||+12500||-||7-1 3.30 ERA 8.6 K/9|
|Drew Rasmussen||-||+6600||-||4-2 2.62 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Taj Bradley||-||-||+2500||4-2 3.60 ERA 12.3 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rays gear at Fanatics!
Rays' Top Players
- Wander Franco has a .305/.367/.493 slash line this season, with seven homers, 30 RBI, 37 runs scored, and a 8.5% walk rate. In addition, he has notched 21 steals.
- So far this season, Yandy Diaz has produced a .976 OPS, batting .312/.405/.571 with 13 doubles, 12 home runs, 26 walks and 34 RBI.
- At the dish, Randy Arozarena is hitting .287/.394/.488 with 11 home runs, 40 RBI, and a 12.4% walk rate. He has also added seven stolen bases.
- Josh Lowe has hit .300/.348/.565 this season with 12 doubles, 11 home runs, 13 walks and 38 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.