Rays vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays (33-13) will host Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers (24-20) at Tropicana Field on Saturday, May 20, with a start time of 4:10 PM ET.
The Rays are -210 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Brewers (+170). An 8.5-run over/under has been set for this matchup.
Rays vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Zach Eflin - TB (5-1, 3.38 ERA) vs Eric Lauer - MIL (4-4, 4.54 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Brewers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-200||+170||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-210||+170||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-227||+185||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-200||+170||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're looking to put money on the Rays and Brewers matchup but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rays (-210) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $14.76 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Yandy Díaz hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
Rays vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rays have been favorites in 40 games this season and won 30 (75%) of those contests.
- The Rays have played in 10 games as moneyline favorites with odds of -210 or shorter and won them all.
- Tampa Bay has a 67.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Rays were the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and they went 2-4 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to go over the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Brewers have come away with nine wins in the 18 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Brewers have played as an underdog of +170 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- The Brewers have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Rays vs. Brewers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Yandy Díaz||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+165)|
|Wander Franco||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+190)|
|Christian Bethancourt||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+150)|
|Harold Ramirez||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+140)|
|Randy Arozarena||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+145)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rays, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL East||-175||-||1st|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.