Casper Ruud 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Casper Ruud in the round of 32 versus Zhizhen Zhang. Ruud has the fifth-best odds to win (+1400) at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Ruud at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Ruud's Next Match
After his 6-3, 6-2, 4-6, 7-5 victory over Giulio Zeppieri in the round of 64, Ruud will face Zhang in the round of 32 on Saturday, June 3 at 5:00 AM ET.
Casper Ruud Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- US Open odds to win: +1600
- French Open odds to win: +1400
Want to bet on Ruud? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Ruud defeated Zeppieri 6-3, 6-2, 4-6, 7-5 on Thursday in the Round of 64.
- Ruud has won two of his 24 tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 36-23.
- On clay over the past year, Ruud has gone 17-7 and has won two titles.
- Ruud, over the past year, has played 59 matches across all court types, and 27.3 games per match.
- On clay, Ruud has played 24 matches over the past year, and he has totaled 24.6 games per match while winning 54.8% of games.
- Over the past year, Ruud has won 82.2% of his service games, and he has won 24.5% of his return games.
- On clay over the past year, Ruud has claimed 83.0% of his service games and 26.9% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.