Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
Cori Gauff has reached the French Open round of 32 and will play Mirra Andreeva. Gauff's odds are +2500 to win this event at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
On Saturday, June 3 at 7:00 AM ET, Gauff will face Andreeva in the round of 32, after defeating Julia Grabher 6-2, 6-3 in the previous round.
Gauff has current moneyline odds of -125 to win her next match against Andreeva. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +2500
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Gauff defeated No. 61-ranked Grabher 6-2, 6-3 on Thursday to reach the .
- Gauff is 37-17 over the past year, with one tournament win.
- Gauff is 3-4 on clay over the past 12 months.
- Gauff has played 20.1 games per match in her 54 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In her seven matches on a clay surface over the past year, Gauff has averaged 19.3 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Gauff has been victorious in 37.2% of her return games and 72.5% of her service games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Gauff has won 57.4% of her games on serve, and 35.8% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.