Rays vs. Brewers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 7:41 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 12:42 PM EDT
Sunday's game at Tropicana Field has the Tampa Bay Rays (34-13) going head to head against the Milwaukee Brewers (24-21) at 1:40 PM ET on May 21. Our computer prediction projects a 6-3 win for the Rays, who are favored by our model.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rays will send Jalen Beeks (1-2) to the mound, while Freddy Peralta (4-3) will answer the bell for the Brewers.
Rays vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rays vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Rays 6, Brewers 3.
Total Prediction for Rays vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
Rays Performance Insights
- The Rays have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have won three of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven times.
- The Rays have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- This season, the Rays have won 31 out of the 41 games, or 75.6%, in which they've been favored.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 28-5 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -140 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for the Rays.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with 286 runs scored this season.
- The Rays have the second-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.33).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 16||@ Mets||W 8-5||Jalen Beeks vs Justin Verlander|
|May 17||@ Mets||L 8-7||Josh Fleming vs Kodai Senga|
|May 18||@ Mets||L 3-2||Taj Bradley vs Tylor Megill|
|May 19||Brewers||W 1-0||Shane McClanahan vs Adrian Houser|
|May 20||Brewers||W 8-4||Zach Eflin vs Eric Lauer|
|May 21||Brewers||-||Jalen Beeks vs Freddy Peralta|
|May 22||Blue Jays||-||Josh Fleming vs Chris Bassitt|
|May 23||Blue Jays||-||Taj Bradley vs José Berríos|
|May 24||Blue Jays||-||Shane McClanahan vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|May 25||Blue Jays||-||Zach Eflin vs Alek Manoah|
|May 26||Dodgers||-||TBA vs Noah Syndergaard|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.