How to Watch the Rays vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 8:10 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 1:12 PM EDT
The Tampa Bay Rays and Milwaukee Brewers will meet on Sunday at Tropicana Field, at 1:40 PM ET, with Yandy Diaz and Rowdy Tellez among those expected to produce at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rays vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|Rays vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tampa Bay Rays average 1.9 home runs per game and have hit a league-best 90 home runs in total.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .502 slugging percentage this season, hammering out 182 extra-base hits.
- The Rays' .273 batting average leads the majors.
- Tampa Bay scores the most runs in baseball (286 total, 6.1 per game).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with a .347 on-base percentage.
- The Rays' 8.5 strikeouts per game rank 16th in the majors.
- Tampa Bay's pitching staff is 17th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Tampa Bay has a 3.33 team ERA that ranks second across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rays average baseball's best WHIP (1.148).
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jalen Beeks (1-2) takes the mound for the Rays in his fifth start of the season. He's put together a 4.70 ERA in 23 2/3 innings pitched, with 19 strikeouts.
- In his last appearance -- in relief on Thursday -- the lefty tossed one scoreless inning against the New York Mets while surrendering one hit.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Mets||W 8-5||Away||Jalen Beeks||Justin Verlander|
|5/17/2023||Mets||L 8-7||Away||Josh Fleming||Kodai Senga|
|5/18/2023||Mets||L 3-2||Away||Taj Bradley||Tylor Megill|
|5/19/2023||Brewers||W 1-0||Home||Shane McClanahan||Adrian Houser|
|5/20/2023||Brewers||W 8-4||Home||Zach Eflin||Eric Lauer|
|5/21/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Jalen Beeks||Freddy Peralta|
|5/22/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Josh Fleming||Chris Bassitt|
|5/23/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Taj Bradley||José Berríos|
|5/24/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Shane McClanahan||Yusei Kikuchi|
|5/25/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Alek Manoah|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.