Rays vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
The Tampa Bay Rays (34-14) will lean on Yandy Diaz when they host Bo Bichette and the Toronto Blue Jays (25-22) at Tropicana Field on Monday, May 22. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
The Rays have been listed as -110 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Blue Jays (-110). The total for the game has been set at 9 runs.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Trevor Kelley - TB (0-1, 7.50 ERA) vs Chris Bassitt - TOR (5-2, 3.05 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Blue Jays Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-110||-110||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to wager on the Rays and Blue Jays matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rays (-110), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rays win, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.09 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Yandy Díaz hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have been favored 42 times and won 31, or 73.8%, of those games.
- The Rays have gone 31-11 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter (73.8% winning percentage).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Tampa Bay has a 52.4% chance to win.
- The Rays have a 3-3 record across the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Blue Jays have won in seven, or 53.8%, of the 13 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Blue Jays have a mark of 7-6 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Blue Jays have been underdogs twice and won both contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Toronto and its opponents are 5-5-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Harold Ramirez||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+185)|
|Yandy Díaz||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+195)|
|Randy Arozarena||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+180)|
|Wander Franco||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+200)|
|Brandon Lowe||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+340)||0.5 (+140)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rays, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL East||-184||-||1st|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.