Rays vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays (35-14) will host Bo Bichette and the Toronto Blue Jays (25-23) at Tropicana Field on Tuesday, May 23, with a start time of 6:40 PM ET.
The Blue Jays are -110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the favored Rays (-110). The over/under is 8.5 runs for this contest.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Taj Bradley - TB (3-0, 3.54 ERA) vs Jose Berrios - TOR (3-4, 4.61 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Blue Jays Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to bet on the Rays and Blue Jays game but want some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rays (-110) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning, you'd get $19.09 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Randy Arozarena get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have been favored 42 times and won 31, or 73.8%, of those games.
- The Rays have a record of 32-11 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter (74.4% winning percentage).
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for Tampa Bay.
- The Rays have a 3-3 record from the six games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to go over the total eight times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Blue Jays have been underdogs in 13 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (53.8%) in those contests.
- This season, the Blue Jays have been victorious seven times in 13 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or longer on the moneyline.
- Over the past 10 games, the Blue Jays have been underdogs just once and won that contest.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Toronto and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Yandy Díaz||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+195)|
|Harold Ramirez||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+170)|
|Josh Lowe||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+165)|
|Randy Arozarena||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+180)|
|Wander Franco||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rays, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL East||-184||-||1st|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.