Rays vs. Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
The Tampa Bay Rays (35-14) host the Toronto Blue Jays (25-23) at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday, a game featuring two of the league's most consistent hitters. Yandy Diaz has an average of .322 (fifth in league) for the Rays, and Bo Bichette ranks seventh at .317 for the Blue Jays.
The Rays will give the ball to Taj Bradley (3-0, 3.54 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Blue Jays will counter with Jose Berrios (3-4, 4.61 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rays vs. Blue Jays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bradley - TB (3-0, 3.54 ERA) vs Berrios - TOR (3-4, 4.61 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Taj Bradley
- The Rays' Bradley (3-0) will make his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed three hits in five innings against the New York Mets.
- The 22-year-old has an ERA of 3.54, a 6.75 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of .934 in four games this season.
- Bradley has pitched five or more innings in four straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: José Berríos
- The Blue Jays will send Berrios (3-4) to the mound to make his 10th start of the season. He is 3-4 with a 4.61 ERA and 52 strikeouts through 52 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday against the New York Yankees, when he threw 6 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up six hits.
- In nine games this season, the 28-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.61, with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .262 against him.
- Berrios is looking to secure his fifth quality start of the year.
- Berrios is aiming for his eighth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.8 innings per start.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 28-year-old ranks 53rd in ERA (4.61), 43rd in WHIP (1.253), and 33rd in K/9 (8.9).
José Berríos vs. Rays
- He will match up with a Rays offense that ranks first in the league with 450 total hits (on a .271 batting average). The squad also slugs a collective .502 (first in the league) with 94 total home runs (first in MLB play).
- In five innings over one appearance against the Rays this season, Berrios has a 1.8 ERA and a 0.8 WHIP while his opponents are hitting .211.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.