How to Watch the Rays vs. Blue Jays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 1:12 PM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 6:13 PM EDT
Shane McClanahan will start for the Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday against Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and the Toronto Blue Jays. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET for this third game in a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 95 total home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Tampa Bay leads MLB with a .499 slugging percentage this season, collecting 193 extra-base hits.
- The Rays' .269 batting average leads MLB.
- Tampa Bay scores the second-most runs in baseball (297 total, 5.9 per game).
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with a .345 on-base percentage.
- The Rays strike out 8.3 times per game to rank 13th in MLB.
- Tampa Bay's pitching staff ranks 22nd in the majors with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Tampa Bay has the sixth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.72).
- Rays pitchers combine for the No. 5 WHIP in the majors (1.202).
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Rays are sending McClanahan (7-0) to the mound to make his 11th start of the season. He is 7-0 with a 2.05 ERA and 68 strikeouts through 57 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last appeared on Friday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he threw seven scoreless innings while giving up six hits.
- McClanahan has seven quality starts under his belt this season.
- McClanahan has put up nine starts this campaign in which he pitched five or more innings.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Brewers||W 1-0||Home||Shane McClanahan||Adrian Houser|
|5/20/2023||Brewers||W 8-4||Home||Zach Eflin||Eric Lauer|
|5/21/2023||Brewers||L 6-4||Home||Jalen Beeks||Freddy Peralta|
|5/22/2023||Blue Jays||W 6-4||Home||Trevor Kelley||Chris Bassitt|
|5/23/2023||Blue Jays||L 20-1||Home||Taj Bradley||José Berríos|
|5/24/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Shane McClanahan||Yusei Kikuchi|
|5/25/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Alek Manoah|
|5/27/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Josh Fleming||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/28/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Taj Bradley||Gavin Stone|
|5/29/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Shane McClanahan||Marcus Stroman|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.