Rays vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - May 24
The Tampa Bay Rays (35-15) and the Toronto Blue Jays (26-23) will go head to head on Wednesday, May 24 at Tropicana Field, with Shane McClanahan starting for the Rays and Yusei Kikuchi taking the mound for the Blue Jays. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
The Blue Jays are listed as +140 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Rays (-165). Tampa Bay (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. An 8-run total is listed for this matchup.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: McClanahan - TB (7-0, 2.05 ERA) vs Kikuchi - TOR (5-1, 4.08 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Blue Jays Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-175||+150||Rays (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||Rays (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-175||+145||Rays (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-190||+160||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to wager on the Rays and Blue Jays game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rays (-165), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Rays are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.06 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Randy Arozarena hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Blue Jays|
Rays vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rays have been favorites in 42 games this season and won 31 (73.8%) of those contests.
- The Rays have a 22-3 record (winning 88% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -165 or shorter.
- Tampa Bay has a 62.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Rays were the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total eight times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Blue Jays have won in seven, or 53.8%, of the 13 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Blue Jays have played as an underdog of +140 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Over the past 10 games, the Blue Jays have been underdogs just once and won that contest.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Toronto and its opponents are 7-3-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Yandy Díaz||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+175)|
|Manuel Margot||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+250)|
|Harold Ramirez||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+170)|
|Randy Arozarena||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+150)|
|Wander Franco||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rays, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rays Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+650||3rd||1st|
|Win AL East||-184||-||1st|
Think the Rays can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Tampa Bay and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.