How to Watch the Rays vs. Blue Jays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 7:15 AM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 1:10 PM EDT
Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays hit the field against Danny Jansen and the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday at 1:10 PM ET, in the final of a four-game series at Tropicana Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rays vs. Blue Jays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Rays vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 97 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .501 slugging percentage.
- The Rays' .271 batting average leads the majors.
- Tampa Bay has the No. 2 offense in baseball, scoring six runs per game (304 total runs).
- The Rays have a league-best .346 on-base percentage.
- The Rays strike out 8.3 times per game to rank 13th in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Tampa Bay has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Tampa Bay's 3.70 team ERA ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine for the No. 4 WHIP in MLB (1.198).
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Zach Eflin (6-1 with a 3.45 ERA and 52 strikeouts in 47 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rays, his ninth of the season.
- His most recent time out was on Saturday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when the righty tossed seven innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- Eflin enters this outing with three quality starts under his belt this year.
- Eflin is seeking his ninth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.9 innings per appearance on the hill.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/20/2023||Brewers||W 8-4||Home||Zach Eflin||Eric Lauer|
|5/21/2023||Brewers||L 6-4||Home||Jalen Beeks||Freddy Peralta|
|5/22/2023||Blue Jays||W 6-4||Home||Trevor Kelley||Chris Bassitt|
|5/23/2023||Blue Jays||L 20-1||Home||Taj Bradley||José Berríos|
|5/24/2023||Blue Jays||W 7-3||Home||Shane McClanahan||Yusei Kikuchi|
|5/25/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Alek Manoah|
|5/27/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Josh Fleming||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/28/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Taj Bradley||Gavin Stone|
|5/29/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Shane McClanahan||Marcus Stroman|
|5/30/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Zach Eflin||Jameson Taillon|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.