How to Watch the Rays vs. Dodgers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 1:10 PM EDT
The Tampa Bay Rays versus Los Angeles Dodgers game on Friday at 6:40 PM ET will feature a pair of hot hitters in Jose Siri and Freddie Freeman.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rays vs. Dodgers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rays vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tampa Bay Rays have hit a league-leading 97 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Tampa Bay has an MLB-high .497 slugging percentage.
- The Rays' .269 batting average leads MLB.
- Tampa Bay has the most productive offense in MLB action, scoring six runs per game (310 total runs).
- The Rays are the top team in baseball this season with a .345 on-base percentage.
- The Rays' 8.4 strikeouts per game rank 14th in MLB.
- Tampa Bay's pitching staff ranks 23rd in MLB with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Tampa Bay's 3.69 team ERA ranks fifth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine for the No. 5 WHIP in the majors (1.203).
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jalen Beeks gets the start for the Rays, his sixth of the season. He is 1-2 with a 4.68 ERA and 22 strikeouts in 25 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander's most recent time out came on Sunday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he tossed two innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up just one hit.
- So far this year, Beeks has not registered a quality start.
- Beeks is yet to pitch five or more innings in any of his five starts (he's averaging 1 2/3 innings per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/21/2023||Brewers||L 6-4||Home||Jalen Beeks||Freddy Peralta|
|5/22/2023||Blue Jays||W 6-4||Home||Trevor Kelley||Chris Bassitt|
|5/23/2023||Blue Jays||L 20-1||Home||Taj Bradley||José Berríos|
|5/24/2023||Blue Jays||W 7-3||Home||Shane McClanahan||Yusei Kikuchi|
|5/25/2023||Blue Jays||W 6-3||Home||Zach Eflin||Alek Manoah|
|5/26/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Jalen Beeks||Noah Syndergaard|
|5/27/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Tyler Glasnow||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/28/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Taj Bradley||Gavin Stone|
|5/29/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Shane McClanahan||Marcus Stroman|
|5/30/2023||Cubs||-||Away||Zach Eflin||Kyle Hendricks|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.