Rays vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 26
Freddie Freeman brings a 14-game hitting streak into the Los Angeles Dodgers' (31-20) game versus the Tampa Bay Rays (37-15), at 6:40 PM ET on Friday, at Tropicana Field.
The probable starters are Jalen Beeks (1-2) for the Rays and Noah Syndergaard (1-3) for the Dodgers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rays vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Beeks - TB (1-2, 4.68 ERA) vs Syndergaard - LAD (1-3, 5.88 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Rays vs Dodgers Prediction|
|Rays vs Dodgers Odds|
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jalen Beeks
- The Rays will hand the ball to Beeks (1-2) for his sixth start of the season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Sunday, when he tossed two innings while giving up one earned run on one hit in a matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with an ERA of 4.68, a 1.83 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.200.
- None of Beeks' five starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- In five starts this season, Beeks has yet to pitch five or more innings. He averages 1.4 frames per appearance.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Noah Syndergaard
- Syndergaard makes the start for the Dodgers, his 10th of the season. He is 1-3 with a 5.88 ERA and 30 strikeouts in 41 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when he went five innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- In nine games this season, the 30-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.88, with 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .295 against him.
- Syndergaard has three quality starts under his belt this year.
- Syndergaard will try to pick up his sixth outing of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 4.6 innings per appearance.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.