The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Andrew Putnam
Following the third round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Andrew Putnam is in 10th place at -4.
Looking to place a wager on Andrew Putnam at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Andrew Putnam Insights
- Over his last 11 rounds, Putnam has shot better than par on six occasions, while also shooting one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 11 rounds.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Putnam has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on four occasions.
- Putnam has finished in the top five in one of his past five appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five tournaments.
- In his past five tournaments, Putnam has finished within five shots of the leader one time and with a better-than-average score twice.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Putnam has two top-five finishes in his past six appearances in this tournament. His average finishing position has been 10th.
- Putnam has four made cuts in his past six appearances at this tournament.
- Putnam finished third when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 88 below the average course on the PGA Tour in the past year (7,297).
- The average course Putnam has played in the past year (7,278 yards) is 69 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,209).
Putnam's Last Time Out
- Putnam was relatively mediocre over the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him in the 37th percentile.
- Putnam shot better than 65% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.96.
- Putnam carded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, worse than the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, Putnam recorded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Putnam's two birdies or better on the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship were less than the field average (4.5).
- In that most recent competition, Putnam's performance on the 24 par-4s included a bogey or worse six times (the field's average was worse, at 9.7).
- Putnam finished the PGA Championship with a birdie or better on two of the four par-5s, bettering the field's average of 1.3.
- On the four par-5s at the PGA Championship, Putnam recorded the same amount of bogeys or worse (one) as the field average.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Putnam Odds to Win: +11000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Putnam's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.