How to Watch the Rays vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 17
The Baltimore Orioles and Aaron Hicks will hit the field against the Tampa Bay Rays and Harold Ramirez on Sunday at 1:35 PM ET, in the final game of a four-game series at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rays vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|Orioles vs Rays Prediction|
|Orioles vs Rays Odds|
Rays Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rays rank fourth in Major League Baseball with 213 home runs.
- Fueled by 492 extra-base hits, Tampa Bay ranks fourth in MLB with a .444 slugging percentage this season.
- The Rays have a team batting average of .258 this season, which ranks sixth among MLB teams.
- Tampa Bay has scored 791 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Rays have an OBP of .330 this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- The Rays rank 20th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.7 whiffs per contest.
- Tampa Bay averages 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-most in the majors.
- Tampa Bay has pitched to a 3.78 ERA this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Rays have a combined 1.166 WHIP as a pitching staff, first-lowest in MLB.
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Rays will send Zack Littell (3-6) to the mound for his 13th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in seven innings against the Minnesota Twins.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his third quality start in a row.
- Littell has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has made 25 appearances and finished seven of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rays Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Twins||L 3-2||Away||Zack Littell||Joe Ryan|
|9/13/2023||Twins||W 5-4||Away||Taj Bradley||Dallas Keuchel|
|9/14/2023||Orioles||W 4-3||Away||Aaron Civale||Kyle Bradish|
|9/15/2023||Orioles||W 7-1||Away||Zach Eflin||Jack Flaherty|
|9/16/2023||Orioles||L 8-0||Away||Tyler Glasnow||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/17/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Zack Littell||Dean Kremer|
|9/19/2023||Angels||-||Home||Taj Bradley||Patrick Sandoval|
|9/21/2023||Angels||-||Home||Zach Eflin||Griffin Canning|
|9/22/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Tyler Glasnow||Chris Bassitt|
|9/23/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Zack Littell||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.