How to Watch the Twins vs. Reds Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 18
Connor Phillips takes the mound for the Cincinnati Reds on Monday at Great American Ball Park against Jorge Polanco and the Minnesota Twins. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET for the first game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Twins vs. Reds Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Great American Ball Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins are fifth-best in MLB action with 213 total home runs.
- Minnesota's .424 slugging percentage is 10th-best in MLB.
- The Twins have the 21st-ranked batting average in the majors (.241).
- Minnesota ranks 11th in runs scored with 705 (4.7 per game).
- The Twins rank 13th in MLB with a .322 on-base percentage.
- The Twins' 10.3 strikeouts per game are the most in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Minnesota has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in the majors.
- Minnesota has the fifth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.89).
- Twins pitchers combine for the No. 4 WHIP in baseball (1.199).
Reds Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Reds have hit 176 homers this season, which ranks 15th in the league.
- Fueled by 456 extra-base hits, Cincinnati ranks 17th in MLB with a .412 slugging percentage this season.
- The Reds have a team batting average of .248 this season, which ranks 17th among MLB teams.
- Cincinnati has scored 710 runs this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- The Reds have the 12th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.325).
- The Reds rank 26th in strikeouts per game (9.2) among MLB offenses.
- Cincinnati has an 8.6 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Cincinnati has the 23rd-ranked ERA (4.72) in the majors this season.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.406 as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Joe Ryan (10-9) takes the mound for the Twins in his 27th start of the season. He has a 4.20 ERA in 145 2/3 innings pitched, with 176 strikeouts.
- His last time out was on Tuesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander went 4 2/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Ryan is trying to collect his 14th quality start of the season in this outing.
- Ryan will try to secure his 20th matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He averages 5.6 innings per appearance.
- He has had three appearances this season in which he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
Reds Probable Starting Pitcher
- Phillips heads to the mound for the Reds to make his third start of the season, seeking his first win.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw four innings, giving up three earned runs while allowing four hits against the Detroit Tigers.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Rays||L 5-4||Home||Dallas Keuchel||Taj Bradley|
|9/14/2023||White Sox||W 10-2||Away||Kenta Maeda||José Ureña|
|9/15/2023||White Sox||W 10-2||Away||Bailey Ober||Jesse Scholtens|
|9/16/2023||White Sox||L 7-6||Away||Pablo Lopez||Touki Toussaint|
|9/17/2023||White Sox||W 4-0||Away||Sonny Gray||Dylan Cease|
|9/18/2023||Reds||-||Away||Joe Ryan||Connor Phillips|
|9/20/2023||Reds||-||Away||Bailey Ober||Hunter Greene|
|9/22/2023||Angels||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Tyler Anderson|
|9/23/2023||Angels||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Reid Detmers|
|9/24/2023||Angels||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Patrick Sandoval|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Reds Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Tigers||W 4-3||Away||Connor Phillips||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|9/14/2023||Tigers||L 8-2||Away||Derek Law||Reese Olson|
|9/15/2023||Mets||W 5-3||Away||Hunter Greene||David Peterson|
|9/16/2023||Mets||W 3-2||Away||Andrew Abbott||Tylor Megill|
|9/17/2023||Mets||L 8-4||Away||Brandon Williamson||José Quintana|
|9/18/2023||Twins||-||Home||Connor Phillips||Joe Ryan|
|9/20/2023||Twins||-||Home||Hunter Greene||Bailey Ober|
|9/22/2023||Pirates||-||Home||Andrew Abbott||Luis Ortiz|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.